PS5 specs officially revealed
- CPU: AMD Zen 2-based CPU with 8 cores at 3.5GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU architecture: Custom RDNA 2
- Memory interface: 16GB GDDR6 / 256-bit
- Memory bandwidth: 448GB/s
- Internal storage: Custom 825GB SSD
- IO throughput: 5.5GB/s (raw), typical 8-9GB/s (compressed)
- Expandable storage: NVMe SSD slot
- External storage: USB HDD support (PS4 games only)
- Optical drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray drive
Certainly in the gaming world, PS 5 information is the top sought information on game news sites. Not to mention the coverage and popularity of the Playstation system, after the success of the PS 4, PS 5 versions is the most carefully designed product of SONY.
With the mission of continuing the success of PS 4, PS 5 is expected to be the perfect machine to play games and dominate the gaming console market. All information about the configuration, design of the PS 5 seems to be a dense layer of fog, all up to now is just a guess. There is no official information about SONY about PS 5, the fans are eagerly waiting for a system with outstanding power.
Opponent XBOX, who is currently the loser in the race has provided the power of their latest gaming system, a power superior to XBOX 1 X. But SONY still holds all the information of the PS 5 , there are rumors it will be weaker than XBOX and this rumor certainly has a basis because of the competitive history of these two gaming consoles, the configuration is always XBOX's strong point but this does not go with success. of a gaming machine.
Looking back at history, the new generation XBOX has always been the dominant hardware power, but this is a gaming machine, so the stronger hardware does not determine the user will spend money. The most important are the exclusive games and the optimization of software and hardware, in this regard, SONY PS has been doing very well.
They have tons of exclusive games, the ability to show off 4k HDR graphics (compared to a weaker configuration than XBOX) and the enthusiastic community of users.